|Provisionally Selected and Waitlisted Candidates for Executive MBA Programme 2023-2026 (Click here). Offer letters have been emailed to all selected candidates. Please check your inbox and also the spam/junk folder. The last date of the Fee deposit is 5 June 2023. .|
|The list of shortlisted candidates for interview is available here (Click here). The call letters for personal interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.|
|Shortlisting Criteria for Executive MBA Programme 2023-2026 is available here (Clickhere)|
|The revised date for the Personal Interview for the Executive MBA Programme is 29th April 2023 (Saturday)|
|Admit card can be downloaded from 23 March 2023 at 3:30PM onwards. (Clickhere)|
|The last date for submitting the online application form is extended till 15th March 2023 at 11:59 pm|
|Executive MBA Admissions is open for the year 2023-26 (Click here to apply).|
Following academic qualifications will be the eligibility criteria for admission.
First class degree or equivalent in
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce and CA/ICWAI
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- For SC/ST/PH category Students, minimum performance in the qualifying degree with postgraduate qualification is relaxed from 60% to 55% (CGPA relaxed from 6.00 to 5.50).
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2023.
Course Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure and payment schedule for the MBA programme (The institute has right to revise this):
Tuition fee of Rs.2,10,000 per candidate per semester for first six semesters.
The Break-up of fee, please visit pages no. 24 and 25: Prospectus-2022-2023.pdf
The exact amount of fees and mode of payment will be indicated in the offer of admission for new students.
The fee payable by the new entrants (2023 entry) for MBA Prorgamme.
General/OBC/EWS: Tution Fees: Rs. 2,10,000/-, Other Charges: Rs. 20,150/-
SC/ST/PwD: Other Charges: Rs. 20,150/-
Admission Process includes a Written Test, and Interview. Weightage will be given to professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying degrees/diplomas and work experience. Written test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative/Data Interpretation and Business Awareness Abilities. Note the following important date(s):Following is the fee structure and payment schedule for the MBA programme (The institute has right to revise this):
Tentative Dates for MBA for Working Executive
Reservation as per Government of India rules
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||01 February 2023 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28 February 2023|
|Written Test||02 April 2023 (Sunday)|
|Personal Interview||29 April 2023 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of Admission Results||Last week of May 2023 (Tentative)|
|Classes begin||24 July 2023|
|Post Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|Orientation and Registration for New Students||21-22 July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||24 July 2023|
How to Apply
Desirous candidates should apply online along with online payment of Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs. 2,500/-) towards application fees. For more information and filling of application form visit: https://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
Written Test, and Personal Interview will be conducted by I.I.T. Delhi. While filling the form, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The online link for application will be available at https://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
The short-listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interview. The list of these candidates will be displayed on https://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
Syllabus of Written Test
- Verbal Communication (English):Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
- Analytical / Logical Reasoning:Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, Number Systems, LCM and HCF, Percentages, Profit, Loss and Discount, Interest (Simple and Compound), Speed, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Progressions (Sequences & Series), Permutation and Combination, Probability, Functions, Set Theory etc.
- Quantitative / Data Interpretation:Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc. Data can be given in form of tables, charts and graphs. In this section it is tested that how can you interpret the given data and answer the questions based on following format.
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
- Combination of two or more types linked to each other.
- Business Awareness: Question on this section focus on national and international business/ corporate news, national and international economy, business policies etc.
Whom to Contact?
Coordinator: Mr. Vimal Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org), 9560546205, 011-26597034