Following academic qualifications will be the eligibility criteria for admission.
First class degree or equivalent in
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce and CA/ICWAI
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- For SC/ST/PH category Students, minimum performance in the qualifying degree with postgraduate qualification is relaxed from 60% to 55% (CGPA relaxed from 6.00 to 5.50).
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2022.
- Tution Fees for Indian Citizen:
- Rs. 10.80 Lacs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters)
Tentative Dates for MBA for Working Executive
Reservation as per Government of India rules
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||01 February 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28 February 2022|
|Personal Interview||27 March 2022 (Sunday) Interview process will be conducted online.|
|Declaration of Admission Results||Second week of May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Classes begin||In the month of July 2022 (Will be updated later)|
|Post Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|Orientation and Registration for New Students||Will be updated later|
|Commencement of classes||Will be updated later|
How to Apply
Desirous candidates should apply online along with online payment of Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs. 2,500/-) towards application fees. For more information and filling of application form visit: http://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
The short-listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interview. The list of these candidates will be displayed on the above mentioned link.
Whom to Contact?
Coordinator: Dr. Amlendu K. Dubey (email@example.com)