|Personal Interview date is extended: 30 May 2021 (Sunday) Interview process will be conducted online.|
|As per the shortlisting criteria, all the eligible candidates for the Executive MBA 2021-24 need to submit a statement of purpose (SOP) by April 26, 2021 till 12:00 Noon. All the eligible candidates have been communicated via emails. Please check your inbox and also the spam/junk folder. In case of any query, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Executive MBA Admissions is open for the year 2021-23 (Click here to apply).|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form is extended till 10 April 2021|
Following academic qualifications will be the eligibility criteria for admission.
First class degree or equivalent in
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce and CA/ICWAI
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- For SC/ST/PH category Students, minimum performance in the qualifying degree with postgraduate qualification is relaxed from 60% to 55% (CGPA relaxed from 6.00 to 5.50).
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2021.
- Tution Fees for Indian Citizen:
- Rs. 10.80 Lacs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters)
Tentative Dates for MBA for Working Executive
Reservation as per Government of India rules
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||15 February 2021 (Monday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18 March 2021|
|Personal Interview||09 May 2021 (Sunday) Interview process will be conducted online.|
|Declaration of Admission Results||June 2021 Second Week (Monday) Tentative|
|Classes begin||In the month of July 2021 (Will be updated later)|
|Post Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|Orientation and Registration for New Students||Will be updated later|
|Commencement of classes||Will be updated later|
How to Apply
Desirous candidates should apply online along with online payment of Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs. 2,500/-) towards application fees. For more information and filling of application form visit: http://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
The short-listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interview. The list of these candidates will be displayed on the above mentioned link.
Whom to Contact?
Coordinator: Dr. Amlendu K. Dubey (email@example.com)