Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Brands Academy Education Excellence Awards 2015
- Leadership Award” (2015): Global Conference on Business and Finance – The Institute for Business and Finance Research
- DMS, IIT Delhi is awarded the AASBI (Asian Association of Schools of Business International) award for the top B-School with Significant Internation Influence 2014.
- ABP News National Education Awards honoured DMS, IIT Delhi with B-School Leadership Award
- Big Research honoured DMS, IIT Delhi with best placement among autonomous management institutes in North India
- Prof. Sanjay Dhir Is InsideIIM’s Professor of the year 2020 from DMS, IIT Delhi
- Prof. Arpan K. Kar, Department of Management Studies have been awarded second place in India for the prestigious “B. K. Birla Distinguished Research Scholar Awards for Social Science and Management 2019” based on number of very high quality publications by BIMTECH.
- Prof Arpan Kar was felicitated with the “PMI Young Research Scholar Award 2016” by Project Management Institute, for recognizing academicians below 40 with outstanding contributions in education, training, consultancy and advocacy in project management, New Delhi, India.
- On 20th March 2018, Minister of Human Resource Development Govt of India, Mr. Prakash Javadekar, awarded “OUTSTANDING FACULTY AWARD” to Prof Ravi Shankar of Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi. Based on a weighted score of number of publications during 2015-17, number of citations and h-index, the citation mentions Prof Ravi Shankar as the “most proficient faculty of India for the year 2018” in the domain of Business, Management and Accounting.
- Prof. Ravi Shankar, DMS, IIT Delhi Awarded by Loughborough University in London on the occasion of the 3rd International Conference on Green Supply Chain Management from 10th -13th July 2016. Click here to read more.
- 2017 – Highly Commended Award to Ms. Mini Kundi and Dr. Seema Sharma for their paper titled, “Efficiency of glass firms in India: an application of data envelopment analysis” in Journal of Advances in Management Research (Emerald Publishing). Click here to read more..
- Prof. Sushil of DMS, IIT Delhi is at 1st position or rank, 68 citations credited to his 12 research papers as per Indian Citation Index 2016. Click here to read more.
- Prof. Ravi Shankar received “UGC-UKIERI Thematic Partnership Award” on 7th April 2017 by British Council for his International Research Project with Loughborough University UK on “ Advanced Analytics for Green and Resilient Supply Chain Decision Making.” His another project (with Dr. S. P. Singh and Prof. Surendra S. Yadav) got this award for their research partnership with Newcastle University UK in the area of “Container Supply Chain”
- Prof. Ravi Shankar has also completed a tri-lateral UKIERI project with Loughborough University UK, Rutgers Business school USA and Temple Business School USA. The research funding was for research & International Collaboration in the area of “ Next Generation Sustainable Freight Transportation. Click here to view the award.
- “Best in Session Award” (2015) Awarded to Dr. Shveta Singh in Global Conference on Business and Finance – The Institute of Business and Finance Research
- Honorary Fellowship Award to Prof. D. K. Banwet, November 2014 by Indian Institute of Material Management.
- Headlines Today award for Best Professor-2013. (Prof. Kanika T Bhal)
- Excellence in Teaching Award (Prof. Kanika T Bhal) by IIT Delhi on Jan 2012
- ‘Best Academician Research Paper Award’ (Prof. P K Jain) by Amity International Business School. (March, 2013)
- Literati Award for outstanding excellence in research by Emerald Publishing for the paper titled “Capital Budgeting Decisions Evidence from India”. Dr. Shveta Singh, Prof. P. K Jain and Prof. Surendra Singh Yadav
- Amar Ujala B-School Excellence Award, Best Teacher in Financial Management to Prof. P. K. Jain (23/11/2012)
- Best Professor Award to Prof. P. K. Jain in July 2012 by World Education Congress and CMO Asia at Singapore
- Teaching Excellence Award to Prof. P.K. Jain, Department of Management Studies for 1st Semester 2011-12 for the Managerial Accounting and Financial Management (SML770)
- “Best Teacher in Management” (Surendra S Yadav) under Amar Ujala B-School Excellence Awards, Mumbai, Nov. 2013
- Leading German alumni-activities.html have ranked Prof. Shankar as the Top-most Indian academics in Logistics/SCM Research by virtue of highest number of well-referred research publications in the area (Ref.: C. Thaller, N. Moraitaki, H. Rogers, D. Sigge, U. Clausen, H.-C. Pfohl, E. Hartmann, & B. Hellingrath (2012), Analysis of the Logistics Research in India – White Paper, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), p. 3/11)
- Recipient of award for “Best Professor in Supply Chain Management” (Ravi Shankar) 2012 by WORLD EDUCATION CONGRESS, Global Awards (For Excellence in Education Leadership & Teaching) on 29th June 2012 at Mumbai, India
- Recipient of National Educational Award for “Best Professor in Operations Management” (Ravi Shankar) 2012 on 14 December 2012 at Taj Ambassador, New Delhi, India
- Recipient of Dr. HARI SINGH GOUR AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN MANAGEMENT TEACHING in 5th IES National Teachers’ Excellence Awards-2011 (Ravi Shankar) (Awarded on 13th December 2011)
- Recipient of AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE 2011 BY LITERATI CLUB FOR PAPER PUBLISHED in: Journal of Modeling in Management” (Ravi Shankar) (Vol. 5, Issue 2) AS A ‘HIGHLY COMMENDED’ AWARD IN 2010 VOLUMES OF EMERALD JOURNALS
- Best Professor Award to Prof. M. P. Gupta in July 2012 by World Education Congress and CMO Asia at Singapore
- BEST PAPER AWARD FOR “Developing Mathematical Model for Time Dated Dynamic Pricing Problem”, (Surya Prakash Singh) 4th International Conference of Society of Technical and Management Professional, 15-16 June, 2013, Haridwar, India
- BEST PAPER AWARD FOR “An approximate heuristic for Dynamic Facility Layout Problem”, (Surya Prakash Singh) International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT 2010), 7-9 September 2010, Cochin, Kerala, India
- Literati” award for Outstanding Excellence in Research (Shweta Singh) by Emerald Publishing House.
- Best Paper Award in the International Conference (Shweta Singh)
- Nixi Fellowship, (Ilavarasan. P. V. ) National Internet Exchange of India, Govt. of India.
- Prof. M.N. Srinivas Memorial Prize, (Ilavarasan. P. V. ) Indian Sociological Society
- Best Paper Award to Gaurav Rana, Sushil, Title of the paper: Destination Discontinuity for Sustainable Development of a Tourist Destination at AGBA Conference 2015 (On November 16-19, 2015)
- Best Paper Award 2nd Prize to Nakul Parameswara, Sanjay Dhir, COSMAR-2016, IISc Banglore (on November 11-12, 2016)
- Runner up in Business Presentation at 24th November 2016 Devang Mehta Excellence Award 2016 by Bhavya Suri & Arpit Bhatia
- National Finalist, 3M Invent a New Future Challenge 2017 Shruti Narang
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.