Indian Institute of
Technology Delhi is one of the top higher
educational institutions in the world. The
Department of Management Studies (DMS) has a
full-fledged MBA & PhD programmes in
Management. With its liberal multidisciplinary
approach, the department provides excellent
ambience for research and education amidst the
world class infrastructure at IIT Delhi. In a
recent Stanford study on Indian Universities, DMS
has been ranked second in the Business and
Management category, ahead of many IIMs, IITs and
ISB. The QS ranking also rates DMS as the top in
the country. Further details are at: http://dms.iitd.ac.in/
In pursuits of excellence in research, we invite applications from international students for research internships at the Post Graduate (PG) level who are non-Indians. The duration of the research internship programme is 2-6 months. Following details shall be useful to the interested candidates:
- The applicants should be currently pursuing studies at PG level or above at a foreign university.
- All selected interns will be registered as ‘Casual student’ of IIT Delhi during the internship period.
- There is a registration fee Rs. 48000/ which will be sponsored by DMS, IIT Delhi.
- At the end of successful completion of the internship, student will receive a certificate in respect of ‘Casual Student of IIT Delhi’
- A stipend of USD 1000 per month will be paid during the internship stay after review.
- All interns will be co-mentored by their advisor (s) and a DMS professor. IPR if any has to be mutually shared. This may require signing of an agreement.
- Offer letter for visa processing shall be provided.
- The selected intern shall work closely with the DMS faculty member during the internship.
- Hostel is provided during the internship. A separate fee of USD 80 per month for the hostel is chargeable. This includes food also.
Your application should include the following:
- One page CV.
- Statement of Purpose on nature of activities to be undertaken during the internship.
- Email or ‘Letter of Consent’ from any one of the below listed faculty members. Write to them directly referring to this scheme and seeking their consent to be guide during the internship
- Letter of recommendation from a professor from the applicant’s parent university who has taught any course.
There is no last date to receive the applications.
Applications are invited round the year.
Please email your applications in one zipped folder with subject heading, ‘Global Internship’ to
Prof P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan,
– Global Internships, email@example.com;
+91 11 2659 1171