|Provisionally Selected Candidates for Executive MBA (Evening Program) 2020-2023 (Click here)|
|The list of candidates shortlisted for Interview via videoconferencing on July 29, 2020 for Executive MBA Program 2020-2023 (Click here)|
|Shortlisting and Admission Criteria for Executive MBA 2020-2023|
|As per the shortlisting criteria, all the eligible candidates for the Executive MBA 2020-23 need to submit a statement of purpose (SOP) by July 12, 2020. All the eligible candidates have been communicated via emails. Please check your inbox and also the spam/junk folder. In case of any query, please write back to us at email@example.com|
|Online Application form for Executive MBA Programme 2020-2023 (click here)|
Following academic qualifications will be the eligibility criteria for admission.
First class degree or equivalent in
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce and CA/ICWAI
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- For SC/ST/PH category Students, minimum performance in the qualifying degree with postgraduate qualification is relaxed from 60% to 55% (CGPA relaxed from 6.00 to 5.50).
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2020.
- Tution Fees for Indian Citizen:
- Rs. 10.80 Lacs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters)
Tentative Dates for MBA for Working Executive
Reservation as per Government of India rules
Admission Process includes a Computer based Written Test and Personal Interview. Computer based Written Test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative / Data Interpretation abilities and Business Awareness. Note the following important date(s):
|Online Submission of Application Form begins on||17 February 2020 (Monday) (9:00 AM)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01 June 2020|
|Computer based Written Test||Will be updated later|
|Personal Interview||Will be updated later|
|Declaration of Admission Results||Will be updated later|
|Classes begin||18 August 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Post Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|Orientation and Registration for New Students||13-14 August 2020 (Thursday-Friday)|
|Commencement of classes||18 August 2020 (Tuesday)|
How to Apply
Desirous candidates should apply online along with online payment of Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs. 2,500/-) towards application fees. For more information and filling of application form visit: http://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
Computer based Written Test and Personal Interview will be conducted by I.I.T. Delhi. While filling the form, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The online link for application will be available at http://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-executive-mba/.
Candidates should report at the Centre (as mentioned in the admit card) at 09:00 hours on 5 April 2020 (Sunday) for test. Admit card can be downloaded from the link provided above.
The short-listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interview. The list of these candidates will be displayed on the above mentioned link.
Whom to Contact?
Coordinator: Dr. Amlendu K. Dubey (firstname.lastname@example.org)