Business India Inc. is a business summit which is an attempt to bring together the government, corporate and the academia to deliberate on issues and challenges facing the nation and share their experiences and views with the larger audience. Building India Inc. witnesses active participation from top people in the corporate world, faculty from leading institutions and students from top B-schools.
At this crucial juncture, Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi proudly presents “Building India Inc. 2016 – Revolutionizing Beyond the Horizon”, emphasizing on the need to look beyond the horizon and usher in radical changes in all spheres be it education, employment generation, healthcare, standard of living among others. To deliberate on the opportunities as well as the challenges posed by the task at hand, we invite stalwarts from India Inc., Academia and Policymakers to engage across a string of events spanning over two days.
Building India Inc: Revolutionizing beyond the Horizon
Saamvaad: On the brink of a quantum leap, reigniting our growth engine
- Mr. Jaspreet Singh – Partner – Information Security, EY India
- Mr. Atul Joshi – VP – HR, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Mr. Ranu Vohra – MD & CEO, Avendus Capital
- Mr. Raghav Chandra – Chairman, NHAI
- Mr. ManojBhale – Director Cyber Risk Services, Deloitte USI
- Mr. Rohit Modi – CEO, International Operations & New Business, Suzlon Energy Limited
- Mr. Rakesh Amol – President, KEC,RPG
- Mr. Deepak Padaki – Senior Vice President, Group Head – Corporate Strategy &Chief Risk Officer, Infosys