|Application form for 2018-20 session|
|Download Application Form for MBA – Foreign Students 2017-2019|
The foreign national candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme:
- 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale (6.075 CGPA on 9.0 scale or 4.05 CGPA on 6.0 scale or 2.7 CGPA on 4.0 scale) in Bachelor’s Degree from approved universities / institutions of their respective nation.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
- GMAT score of 600 or above and TOEFL ibt test score 90 or above are essential. There is no additional written test at IIT Delhi for admission.
- Tuition fees: USD 16000 (Sixteen thousand US dollars only) for the entire programmei.e two years (four semesters). This is USD 4000 per semester.
- Other fees: Approximately USD 150 per semester towards examination, students’ welfare and institute fees etc. Hostel fees including food shall be approximately USD 80 per month.
- Click here to find course details.
Please complete the application form (click here) and send it to the following by post along with photocopies of the marks-sheets / degree certificates /other relevant documents to:
The Deputy Registrar (PGS&R),
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
New Delhi – 110016
Application form along with scanned photocopies can be also sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Submission of application forms||16 April 2018|
|Declaration of results||30 April 2018|
|New Students to report to allotted hostel||13 July 2018|
|Orientation and Registration for New Students||17 July 2018|
|Classes begin||18 July 2018|
Contact for any further information or clarification
Prof. Jitendra Madaan (Admissions Coordinator)
Dept. of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 110016
Ph: +91 11 2659 7034, +91 11 26591171